- Information Collected by the Site.
The Site and Services will not collect any personally identifiable information that is not voluntarily supplied by the user. The Site and Services will not collect any personally identifiable information when you are browsing the Site. Certain actions on the Site and Services require you to provide personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and any other information that is necessary to complete that action, but no personally identifiable information will be obtained other than the information you enter. The Site and Services reserves the right to store your name and contact information in a database solely for the reasons set forth below. The Company will not sell or disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any third party.
- Use of Personal Information.
- Voluntary Transactions. The personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide when you initiate an on-line transaction such as submitting a warranty claim through the Services will be used to complete the transaction requested by the user. The Company will only collect the information that is reasonably necessary or appropriate to complete the transaction and will not disclose any personally identifying information other than as required to complete said transaction.
- Aggregate Information. The Site and Services may use your name and contact information to compile aggregated demographic information for market studies, data trending, or similar uses that will make the services offered by the Site and Services more effective and useful. Any aggregated information will be used solely by the Company. The aggregated information and studies will not be linked to any personally identifiable information and the Company will not sell or release any personally identifiable information to any third party.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer. Cookies are necessary for the Site’s functionality. Cookies allow the Site and Services to take data you enter on one page of the Site and Services and return results of your request on a new page. Cookies also identify Site usage and access preferences, which tell us information when you return to the Site and Services to make your visit to the Site and Services more enjoyable.
You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer. However, this may affect your ability to perform certain actions on this Site and Services and elsewhere online.
The importance of security for all of your personally identifiable information is of utmost concern to the Company. The Site and Services exercises great care in providing secure transmission of your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Legal Disclaimer.
Notwithstanding the Company’s policy against sharing any information you have provided, the Company will release any personal information when it believes disclosure is required by law and when it believe that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Company or the Site.
- Links/Affiliated Websites.
4823-4466-9252, v. 1